This article provides answers for InVision Cloud V7. If you're on V6 of InVision, this article does not apply. Not sure which version you're using? Find out now.
If you are an owner or admin on an Enterprise plan, you have the ability to set password requirements for your whole team.
Setting password requirements
To set password requirements:
- Sign in to your team account and, at the top of the page, click Team.
- Click the Settings tab, and then click Passwords.
- After setting your desired requirements, click Update.
Here's a list of requirements you can set:
- Minimum password length: Set a minimum number of characters to be used.
- Enforce password complexity: Require an uppercase, lowercase, and numerical character.
- Enable password expiration: Set a number of days before users have to update their password.
- Prevent password reuse: Prevent your team from reusing their most recent—or up to their 5 most recent—passwords.
Password requirements and multiple teams
If you're on multiple teams, it's possible that each team owner can set their own password requirements. Your personal InVision account is bound by the password requirements of each of those teams. Consequently, you may have to change your password more frequently than expected.