Studio supports gradient colors for borders on most layers—excluding text layers.
To apply a gradient border:
- In the layer panel or canvas, select a layer.
- In the inspector, next to the Borders heading, click the + icon.
- In the Weight text field, enter the pixel count you prefer.
- In the upper-right corner of the color selector modal, click either the linear gradient icon () or the radial gradient icon ().
- On the left end of the gradient scrubber, click the color stop and choose the color you want to use. Repeat for right end of the gradient scrubber.
- Fine-tune your gradient by clicking and dragging the midpoint as well as the color stops on each end of the gradient scrubber.
Note: To change the direction of your gradient, in the selected layer on the canvas, click and drag the midpoint and color stops on the white gradient indicator.