This article has moved.
Hold tight, we’re redirecting you now…
This document has been superseded by this document.
Only the owner of a board will be able to archive or unarchive it.
Archiving a board
To archive a board:
- Sign in to InVision and click the Boards tab.
- Hover over the board you want to archive and click the ••• (More) button.
- Click Archive.
- In the Archive Board modal, click Yes, Archive Board.
Unarchiving a board
To unarchive a board:
- From your InVision dashboard, click the My Projects drop-down menu.
If you're signed in to an Enterprise account, the drop-down menu will say the name of the Enterprise rather than My Projects.
- Select Archived.
- Hover over the board you want to restore and click Unarchive.
- Click Yes, Activate Board.