This article has moved.
Hold tight, we’re redirecting you now…
This document has been superseded by this document.
This article provides answers for InVision V7. If you’re on InVision V6, read this article instead. Not sure which version you're using? Find out now.
To sign in to InVision V7 on our iOS app, make sure you have the latest version of the app, and then follow these quick steps:
- Touch the Sign in button.
- Enter the email address you use for your InVision V7 account:
- Enter your password and touch Sign in.
- Next to the team you want to launch, touch Select.
The app will then open to the homescreen, where you can access your documents. If you signed in to a team, you'll see documents for that specific team only.
Signing in to your Enterprise account
To sign in to an Enterprise account on the InVision iOS app:
- Open the InVision app and touch Sign in.
- On the sign-in screen, just below the Email address field, tap the Know your team domain? link.
- Enter your team’s unique domain (e.g.,
your-company-name.invisionapp.com), and then tap Continue.
- Enter the email address and password you use for your InVision Enterprise account, and then tap Sign in.
The app will then open to the homescreen, where you can access your documents for the Enterprise.
The InVision iOS app also supports SSO for Enterprise accounts. Use the Know your team domain? link on the initial sign-in screen to access your SSO-enabled account. For more info, check out this related article: Accessing a Private Cloud instance via the InVision iOS App.