Creating a team prototype
To create a prototype on your Team plan or personal plan:
- Sign in to your InVision account and navigate to the Projects page.
- Click the pink + button to create a new project.
- Click Create new prototype.
- In the top right, click the drop-down menu to select the appropriate team (or your personal account, if this isn't a team project).
- Name your prototype and select a device.
- Click Next.
If you are creating a board and need to assign it to the Team plan, use the same drop-down menu in the top-right corner of the project creation page.
Note: If you are the Team owner, you can only create prototypes and boards under the Team plan. If you are not the Team owner, you can only create Team plan prototypes from InVision Cloud—not from Craft Sync. To learn more, check out this article: Can I create a new team prototype within Craft Sync?
Viewing personal or team prototypes
To switch between viewing team projects or personal projects, click the My Projects drop-down at the top left of the Projects page.