Team members have the option to create prototypes and boards in their personal account, or in the Team plan they're members of.
If you are the Team owner, you can only create prototypes and boards under the Team plan.
Creating a team or personal prototype
To create a prototype on a Team plan or your personal account:
- Sign in to your InVision account and navigate to the Documents page.
- Near the top right of the page, click the large + button.
- Click Create new prototype.
- At the top of the page, click the Create a new prototype in... dropdown and select the appropriate team or your personal account.
- Name your prototype and select a device.
- Click Create.
When creating a board, you can use the same dropdown to assign the board to a Team plan or your personal account.
Switching between personal and team documents
To switch between viewing team or personal documents, click the My Documents dropdown at the top left of the Documents page.
Transferring prototypes to a team
If you need to transfer a prototype to your Team plan, check out this article: How do I transfer my prototype to a Team plan?