This article provides answers for InVision Cloud V7. Not sure which version you're using? Find out.
Welcome to the Early Access program for InVision Cloud V7. Using Cloud V7, you can collaborate on designs with your entire company—all from one place.
This guide will provide information on:
- What’s new in Cloud V7 (and what you’ll still enjoy from Cloud V6)
- Things to know before transitioning from Cloud V6 to Cloud V7
- Getting started with Cloud V7
- Additional Cloud V7 resources
What's new in InVision Cloud V7
For a detailed overview of what’s new, watch a demo of Cloud V7.
This release represents an initial set of capabilities that we’ll be constantly adding to, so please let us know what works well, what doesn’t, and any ideas you may have on how to improve the overall experience.
You’ll still enjoy many of the core capabilities in the current version of InVision Cloud (V6), including:
- Craft Sync for sending Sketch and Photoshop designs into InVision instantly
- Prototypes for transforming static designs into clickable prototypes
- Freehand for capturing feedback throughout the product design process
- Boards for telling stories and sharing files
- Inspect for turning prototypes into design specs
- Public share links for making documents viewable to anyone that needs them
Things to know before moving to Cloud V7
Since Cloud V7 incorporates a number of important changes and is still under active development, early access comes with a few prerequisites:
*Planned in an upcoming release
We’re constantly evaluating how to improve our Cloud V7 experience, so if you have any feedback, send the Cloud V7 Product team a note at [email protected].
Getting started with Cloud V7
This section provides information about how to setup and use Cloud V7. For a walkthrough of how to configure and create your first projects in Cloud V7, check out the Cloud V7 Getting Started Guide.
Once you receive an email confirmation that the transition to Cloud V7 is complete, you and your team members can access your new Cloud V7 team account.
To sign in:
- Navigate directly to
Be sure to go to this new URL. If you navigate to login.invisionapp.com
, you will not be able to access Cloud V7.
- Sign into your Enterprise account with your same account credentials.
To access your personal account associated with your work email address, you can sign in via login.invisionapp.com with your same account credentials.
Craft and mobile sign in
Once you are moved to Cloud V7, please ensure your team signs in to Craft Manager, Craft tools, and the InVision mobile app(s) with your team’s enterprise subdomain.
In Cloud V7, you’ll find that the Let members invite people from within documents and spaces setting is on by default. If you are an admin and would like to change this setting:
- In the top navigation bar, click Team.
- Click the Settings tab, and then click Team sharing settings.
- Uncheck the toggle and click Update.
If you’re an admin or manager who is actively collaborating on a document, be sure that the document owner has personally invited you to the document (as admins and managers no longer see all documents by default).
Consider creating Spaces to ensure stakeholders maintain access to project-specific and/or team documents moving forward. For more information, check out the following articles on Spaces:
Changes to existing share links
Public share links that were sent out on Cloud V6 will continue to work, with some exceptions:
- Prototypes with multiple password-protected share links will not work in Cloud V7. Only prototypes that are not password protected or have only one password-protected share link will continue to work.
- Cloud V6 links where you have chosen a specific screen for the prototype to start on will not work in Cloud V7. You will need to create a new share link in Cloud V7.
If you’d like viewers to maintain free access to viewing a doc, we recommend sharing a new Cloud V7 public share link. See the section "Creating Public Links" in this Cloud V7 article: InVision Cloud V7: How do I share a document?
Additional Cloud V7 resources
We’re here for you every step of the way. Here are some resources to ensure success with Cloud V7:
If you’d like to share any feedback or report any issues with Cloud V7, please email our product team directly at [email protected]. Our team will work directly with you to ensure you have a smooth experience going forward, and your feedback will help us shape the future of the new Cloud V7 platform.
Switching back from Cloud V7 to Cloud V6
Our goal is to always provide the best experience and to provide the highest level of support possible. If you are not happy with your experience on Cloud V7 and would like to switch back to Cloud V6, shoot us an email at [email protected] and our team will be there to assist you. Keep in mind that any new data created by your team in Cloud V7 cannot be brought back to Cloud V6, so make sure to save any work you created in Cloud V7 separately.
Please allow 12 hours after receiving your request for the switch back to Cloud V6 to complete. Once the switch has begun processing, you’ll experience about 5 minutes of downtime.