InVision Cloud V7: Updating to InVision V7
This article provides answers for InVision Cloud V7. Not sure which version you're using? Find out.
Updating to InVision Cloud V7 lets you experience the completely new InVision—built to keep you and your team organized.
This guide provides key details about to expect in Cloud V7:
- What’s new in Cloud V7 (and what you’ll still enjoy from Cloud V6)
- Things to know before updating from Cloud V6 to Cloud V7
- Account access, sharing rights, and document visibility
- Additional Cloud V7 resources
We’re continually evaluating how to improve our Cloud V7 experience, so if you have any feedback about your experience or this guide, send the Cloud V7 Product team a note at [email protected].
Before updating to InVision Cloud V7, please be sure to carefully review these important prerequisites and information on feature availability.
What's new in InVision Cloud V7
This release represents an initial set of capabilities that we’ll be constantly adding to, so please let us know what works well, what doesn’t, and any ideas you may have on how to improve the overall experience.
You’ll still enjoy many of the core capabilities in the current version of InVision Cloud (V6), including:
- Craft Sync for sending Sketch and Photoshop designs into InVision instantly
- Prototypes for transforming static designs into clickable prototypes
- Freehand for capturing feedback throughout the product design process
- Boards for telling stories and sharing files
- Inspect for turning prototypes into design specs
- Public share links for making documents viewable to anyone that needs them