To share a Studio prototype with someone outside of your InVision Enterprise team:
- Sign in to your InVision Enterprise account.
- Open the Studio prototype.
- At the top right of the page, click Share.
If you are viewing an individual screen, the Share button will appear at the bottom right of the page.
- At the top left of the modal that opens, click the Public tab.
- At the bottom of the modal, click Get public link.
- Again at the bottom of the modal, click Copy link.
You can now share that link with anyone you choose.
If you need to revoke the link, click the Share button again, click the Public tab, and then click Delete link (as seen in the GIF above).
Anyone with the public link can view your prototype; however, they cannot comment on or inspect the prototype unless they belong to (and are signed in to) your Enterprise team. To privately share your prototype with members of your Enterprise team, check out the first section in this article: How do I share my Enterprise Studio prototype?