If you’re building a design on a platform other than the web, you'll want to view your Studio prototype properties in the appropriate format.
To change formats when inspecting a Studio prototype, navigate to the top right of the Inspect page and click the settings icon (). You'll notice three Format Settings drop-down lists: Units, Code, and Color.
Here is the complete list of property format settings you can choose:
- Pixels (default for web/desktop)
- Points (default for iOS)
- DIP (default for Android)
- CSS (default for web)
- Swift (default for iOS)
- Android (XML) (default for Android)
- React Native
- Hex (default for web/desktop)
- UIColor (default for iOS)
- ARGB (default for Android)
Learn more about using Inspect for Studio prototypes:
- How do I view Studio prototypes in Inspect?
- How do I select Studio prototype layers in Inspect?
- How do I download Studio prototype assets in Inspect?
- How do I access Studio prototype layer information in Inspect?
- How do I copy Studio prototype code snippets in Inspect?
- How do I view all colors in a Studio prototype screen in Inspect?