When inspecting a Studio prototype in InVision Cloud V7, you can view all colors used in a single screen or in the entire document.
To access the color lists, open your Studio prototype, and enter Inspect mode by clicking the </> icon.
When no layers are selected, the right sidebar will display both Document colors and Screen colors. Document colors in Inspect are defined as all the colors used in the prototype. Screen colors are colors used on the particular screen you’re viewing.
Click any of the color swatches to preview, and then click the color value to copy it to your clipboard.
You can change the color format (Hex, RGBA, etc.) at any time by accessing your format settings. To do so, navigate to the top right of the page and click the ••• icon.
Note: If you have added colors to the document colors palette in Studio, they will not necessarily appear as document colors in Inspect. Only the colors actually used in the layers will appear in Inspect.
Learn more about using Inspect for Studio prototypes in Cloud V7:
- How do I view Studio prototypes in Inspect?
- How do I select Studio prototype layers in Inspect?
- How do I download Studio prototype assets in Inspect?
- How do I access Studio prototype layer information in Inspect?
- How do I copy Studio prototype code snippets in Inspect?
- How do I access Studio prototype fonts in Inspect?
- How do I change Studio prototype format settings in Inspect?