When inspecting a Studio prototype in InVision V7, you can view all colors used in a single screen.
To access the color lists, open your Studio prototype, and enter Inspect mode by clicking the </> icon.
When no layers are selected, the right sidebar will display Screen colors. These are the colors used on the particular screen you’re viewing.
Click any of the color swatches to preview, and then click the color value to copy it to your clipboard.
You can change the color format (Hex, RGBA, etc.) at any time by accessing your format settings. To do so, navigate to the top right of the page and click the settings icon ().
Learn more about using Inspect for Studio prototypes in InVision V7:
- How do I view Studio prototypes in Inspect?
- How do I select Studio prototype layers in Inspect?
- How do I download Studio prototype assets in Inspect?
- How do I access Studio prototype layer information in Inspect?
- How do I copy Studio prototype code snippets in Inspect?
- How do I change Studio prototype format settings in Inspect?