When inspecting a Studio prototype on InVision Cloud V7, you can view all fonts used in the entire document.
To access the fonts list, open your Studio prototype, and enter Inspect mode by clicking the </> icon.
Ensure that no layer is selected, and, in the right sidebar, the Fonts section will display a complete list of fonts for the prototype.
Learn more about using Inspect for Studio prototypes in Cloud V7:
- How do I view Studio prototypes in Inspect?
- How do I select Studio prototype layers in Inspect?
- How do I download Studio prototype assets in Inspect?
- How do I access Studio prototype layer information in Inspect?
- How do I copy Studio prototype code snippets in Inspect?
- How do I view all colors in a Studio prototype screen or document in Inspect?
- How do I change Studio prototype format settings in Inspect?