After publishing a Studio prototype to InVision Cloud V7, you can use Inspect to view and copy code snippets, which are currently available in eight different coding languages:
- Android (XML)
To view the code for an item in a Studio prototype:
- Open your Studio prototype and enter Inspect mode by clicking the </> icon.
- Click your desired group or layer—either in the prototype screen directly or in the left-hand layers list.
- In the right sidebar, view the code by clicking the code drop-down.
Note: the drop-down will be named according to the format you have set (e.g., CSS).
- To copy the code to your clipboard, click the copy code icon ().
Note: The code that is displayed depends on which language is selected in format settings. To access the format settings, navigate to the top right of the page and click the click the ••• button.
Learn more about using Inspect for Studio prototypes in V7:
- How do I view Studio prototypes in Inspect?
- How do I select Studio prototype layers in Inspect?
- How do I download Studio prototype assets in Inspect?
- How do I access Studio prototype layer information in Inspect?
- How do I view all colors in a Studio prototype screen or document in Inspect?
- How do I access Studio prototype fonts in Inspect?
- How do I change Studio prototype format settings in Inspect?