After publishing a Studio prototype to InVision, you can use Inspect to view and copy code snippets, which are currently available in eight different coding languages:
- Android (XML)
- React Native
To view the code for an item in a Studio prototype:
- Open your Studio prototype and enter Inspect mode by clicking the </> icon.
- Click your desired group or layer—either in the prototype screen directly or in the left-hand layers list.
- In the right sidebar, next to Style, click Code.
- Hover over the code snippet and click Copy.
Learn more about using Inspect for Studio prototypes in V7:
- How do I view Studio prototypes in Inspect?
- How do I select Studio prototype layers in Inspect?
- How do I download Studio prototype assets in Inspect?
- How do I access Studio prototype layer information in Inspect?
- How do I view all colors in a Studio prototype screen in Inspect?
- How do I change Studio prototype format settings in Inspect?