After publishing a Studio prototype to InVision Cloud V7, use Inspect to view crucial properties for any layer, group, component, or artboard. The detailed information available includes dimensions, content, appearance-based properties, code, and assets.
To view the properties of an item, click the desired layer or group. The right sidebar will display the information panel containing all available properties for that item.
Learn more about using Inspect for Studio prototypes in Cloud V7:
- How do I view Studio prototypes in Inspect?
- How do I select Studio prototype layers in Inspect?
- How do I download Studio prototype assets in Inspect?
- How do I copy Studio prototype code snippets in Inspect?
- How do I view all colors in a Studio prototype screen or document in Inspect?
- How do I access Studio prototype fonts in Inspect?
- How do I change Studio prototype format settings in Inspect?