Unlike Sketch or Photoshop files, downloading assets from Studio prototypes does not require you to mark items as exportable. All layers, groups, and components in your Studio prototype will be exported to InVision when publishing, so you can then download any asset you need while in Inspect mode.
To download an asset:
- Open your Studio prototype.
- To enter Inspect mode, navigate to the bottom of the page and click the </> icon.
- Click the desired layer—either in the layers list or on your prototype screen.
- At the top of the information panel, click the download icon ().
- In the Export asset/s modal, select a file format (JPG or PNG) and image size (0.5x, 1x, or 2x).
- If wanted, click the Suffix field and enter a suffix for the file name.
- Click Download.
The asset will download directly to your computer.
Learn more about using Inspect for Studio prototypes in InVision:
- How do I view Studio prototypes in Inspect?
- How do I select Studio prototype layers in Inspect?
- How do I access Studio prototype layer information in Inspect?
- How do I copy Studio prototype code snippets in Inspect?
- How do I view all colors in a Studio prototype screen in Inspect?
- How do I change Studio prototype format settings in Inspect?