There are two ways to select a layer when inspecting a Studio prototype in InVision Cloud V7:
- Via the Canvas: To select a layer from the screen displayed in the Inspect canvas, hover over the item you want to select and click the bounding box that becomes highlighted when hovering.
Note: By default, Inspect will highlight the top-level group. To select the most deeply nested layers, hold Command while you hover and click.
- Via the Layers panel: To select a layer in the left-hand layers panel, scroll to the layer you want to select and click the layer.
Note: Hovering over a layer in the layers panel will also highlight the bounding box of that layer in the Inspect canvas.
Learn more about using Inspect for Studio prototypes in Cloud V7:
- How do I view Studio prototypes in Inspect?
- How do I download Studio prototype assets in Inspect?
- How do I access Studio prototype layer information in Inspect?
- How do I copy Studio prototype code snippets in Inspect?
- How do I view all colors in a Studio prototype screen or document in Inspect?
- How do I access Studio prototype fonts in Inspect?
- How do I change Studio prototype format settings in Inspect?