There are two ways to select a layer when inspecting a Studio prototype in InVision:
- Via the Canvas: To select a layer from the screen displayed in the Inspect canvas, hover over the item you want to select and click the bounding box that becomes highlighted when hovering.
By default, Inspect will highlight the top-level group. To select the most deeply nested layers, hold Command while you hover and click.
- Via the Layers panel: To select a layer in the left-hand layers panel, scroll to the layer you want to select and click the layer.
Hovering over a layer in the layers panel will also highlight the bounding box of that layer in the Inspect canvas.
Learn more about using Inspect for Studio prototypes in InVision:
- How do I view Studio prototypes in Inspect?
- How do I download Studio prototype assets in Inspect?
- How do I access Studio prototype layer information in Inspect?
- How do I copy Studio prototype code snippets in Inspect?
- How do I view all colors in a Studio prototype screen in Inspect?
- How do I change Studio prototype format settings in Inspect?