The creator of a document (any prototype, board, or freehand) can delete the document at any time. If you want to delete a document that you didn’t create, you’ll need to ask the current owner to delete it.
Warning: If you decide to delete a document, you cannot restore it later, and neither can InVision. The people the document was previously shared with will not be notified if it is deleted.
To delete a document in InVision Cloud V7:
- In InVision, click the Documents menu.
Tip: To see every document you have access to, click the All Documents tab. To narrow your focus to documents you have recently accessed, click the Recently Viewed tab.
- Find the document you want to delete, and hover over the thumbnail to reveal more options.
- While hovering, in the bottom-right corner of the document thumbnail, click the ••• (more) button.
- In the drop-down menu, click Delete.
- In the Are you sure? dialog, click the pink Delete button.