There are three ways to share your documents in InVision Cloud V7:
- Add people to your document.
- Use document links.
- Create public links.
To add people to a document:
- With the document open, in the upper-right corner, click the green Share button.
- In the To: field of the Share dialog, enter the name of the person you want to add to the document.
Note: As you type, you will see people on your team who match the characters you enter. If you want to add someone who is not yet a member of your team, enter his or her email address.
- Click the Invite button.
Note: If you are inviting someone who is not a member of your team, click the drop-down list next to his or her email address to define whether the person should be added to the document as a team member or document guest.
- Click the Invite button again.
Using document links
Document links are the main URLs for prototypes, boards, and freehands. You can grab document links from the Documents tab by hovering over a document thumbnail to reveal and click the ••• (more) button in the lower-right corner. To change link settings for a specific document, on the Members & Guests tab of the share dialog, click the Settings link. Then, to copy the document link to your clipboard, click Copy Link.
Learn more about InVision Cloud V7 public link settings.
Creating public links
Only available for prototypes, public links do not require viewers to be team members. When creating the link, enabling the Require password setting lets you define a password people will then need to open the document.
To create a public link:
- From the Documents tab, hover over the document thumbnail to reveal and click the ••• (more) button in the lower-right corner.
- In the Share dialog, click the Public tab. Then, either select and copy the public link URL or click the settings icon () to require a password.
Note: If you do not want to require a password, you can skip steps 3 and 4.
- In the Manage link settings dialog, toggle the Require password setting on. Enter the password you want all viewers to use, and click the Save button.
- Back in the share dialog, select and copy the public link URL.