When choosing the share settings for a specific document link in InVision Cloud V7, you'll want to know details about each settings option. To change link settings for your document, on the Members & Guests tab of the share dialog, click the Settings link and choose among the options below.
Who can open the document?
Choose who can access your document:
- Anybody with the link: The default option, this setting is great for increasing team transparency at your company. This also makes it easy to ensure that anyone from your team can open any document you share. Excluding guests, all members of your team can see these documents after clicking the All Documents tab in InVision.
- Member of [Your Team Name] with the link: This setting limits document access to only people on your team who have an InVision account. Excluding guests, all members of your team can see these documents after clicking the All Documents tab on InVision.
- People invited: This setting further limits document access, allowing only people you have specifically invited to open these documents. People who were not specifically invited will not see these documents after clicking the All Documents tab on InVision.
What permissions do people have when accessing my document?
Choose what people with access to your document can do with it:
- Edit, inspect, comment and view: The default option, this setting lets people with access to the document edit it, inspect it, and make and/or view comments.
Note: This applies only to prototype documents, as you cannot inspect a board nor comment on a freehand.
- Comment and view: This setting limits permissions for people opening the link, letting them make and/or view comments.
Learn more about sharing InVision Cloud V7 documents.