To publish from Studio to your Enterprise, you’ll first need to sign in to your Enterprise account within Studio itself.
- In the Studio menu bar, click the InVision Studio menu, and then click Sign Out (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- In the dialog that opens, click Sign Out.
- At the bottom of the Sign In dialog, click Team or Enterprise sign-in.
- In the Team Domain field, enter the unique subdomain for your Enterprise—e.g., yourdomain.invisionapp.com—and click the Sign in button.
- Enter the email address and password associated with your Enterprise account, and then click the Sign In button.
Once you’re working within your Enterprise in Studio, you should be able to successfully publish Studio prototypes to your Enterprise account.
To learn more about Studio, check out the complete Studio Getting Started Guide.