To use code snippets for items in your Design System Manager (DSM) library:
- Copy the snippet to your clipboard (Command + C).
- In Sketch, click the DSM icon (), and then click the folder where you want to add the snippet.
- Click the Description field, and paste in the snippet (Command + V).
- To apply code syntax highlighting, select the code snippet and click the curly brackets icon () in the WYSIWYG toolbar.
To add an inline code label to the description of your code snippet:
- Exit the code snippet edit mode by pressing Return three times.
- Type the label you want to use.
- Select any part of the label you want to call attention to, and click the code icon ().