Streamline your workflow with InVision and Trello. With this integration, teams will be able to see the most recent work on all their linked prototypes without having to manually update their Trello boards.
To enable the InVision Power-Up in Trello:
- Navigate to the team board in Trello.
- In the menu on the right, click the Power-Ups button:
- Scroll down to InVision and click Enable:
- In any card you want to attach a prototype to, click the InVision button.
InVision currently does not support prototype link recognition when pasting a public link into the Description or Comments field.
- In the Power Up box, insert the public link URL.
When your team makes changes to the prototype in InVision V7, the public link you added to Trello will get automatically updated with the latest changes, as will the preview image under InVision (it is always the first screen in the prototype). The cover image and image under the attachment, however, will not get automatically updated.