InVision Cloud V7: How do I password protect my prototype?
This article provides answers for InVision Cloud V7. If you're on V6 of InVision, read these instructions instead. Not sure which version you're using? Find out now.
To create a password-protected public link:
- In InVision, open your prototype.
- In the top-right corner, click the Share button, and then click the Public tab.
- Click the Get Public Link button and, to the right of the share URL, click the settings cog icon.
- In the Manage link settings dialog, click the Require password setting to toggle it on, and enter the password you want viewers to use.
- Click the Save button, copy the URL, and share it as wanted.