This article has moved.
Hold tight, we’re redirecting you now…
This document has been superseded by this document.
This article provides answers for InVision V7. If you’re on InVision V6, read this article instead. Not sure which version you're using? Find out now.
The user test mode on the InVision iOS app makes it painless to gather user feedback on your iOS prototypes. To learn more about the user test mode, read this article: User testing with the InVision iOS app
To jump right into a user test with the InVision iOS app:
- Open the prototype you want to test.
- In the upper-right corner, touch the ••• (more) menu icon.
- At the bottom of the screen, touch Refresh prototype (just to ensure you’re testing the latest changes).
- Again at the bottom of the screen, touch Begin user test.
- View and navigate the prototype as wanted.