How do I transfer my InVision V7 document to another space?
This article provides answers for InVision V7. If you’re on InVision V6, these instructions do not apply. Not sure which version you're using? Find out now.
There are two ways to transfer documents to a space:
- Add existing documents while working in the space you want to store them.
- Move documents from the main Documents page or from a different space.
Adding existing documents to an open space
To add an existing document to a space you currently have open:
- Near the top-right corner, click the + Create button.
- Click Add existing.
- Use the search field or scroll down to find and click the document you want to transfer.
- Click the Add button.
Moving documents from the Documents page
You can follow the steps below to transfer documents from one space to another as well.
To transfer one or more documents to a space from the main Documents page:
- Hover over a document you want to transfer and—just below the lower-right corner of the thumbnail—click the ••• (more) menu.
If you don't see the document you need to transfer, click the All Documents tab.
- Click Move.
You will then see the multi-select toolbar appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the the top-left corner of any additional documents you want to move to the space.
- In the lower-right corner, click Move selection.
- Use the search field or scroll down to find and click the space you want to store the documents.
- Click Move.