This article provides answers for InVision V7. If you're using InVision V6, read these instructions instead. Not sure which version you're using? Find out now.
When working with a prototype designed for tablet or mobile devices, you have the option to hide the status bar when viewing the prototype in a desktop browser, in Safari on iOS, or in the InVision iOS app.
To hide the status bar:
- Sign in to your InVision V7 account.
- Open your prototype and navigate to a specific screen.
- In the console toolbar, click the ••• (more) icon.
- In the settings dialog, click Hide status bar (desktop viewing only).
- Click the Hide From Desktop button.