To create a wearables prototype:
- Sign in to InVision and click the pink + button on the right.
- In the Create something new dialog, click the long Prototype button.
- Enter a name for the prototype and click either the Apple Watch or Android Watch icon/button.
- Click the pink Create button or press Enter.
- Upload your pre-created screens as images by dragging them to the Drag your screens here area or by clicking browse. Or use Craft Sync to upload your design files directly from Studio, Sketch, or Photoshop.
- Add hotspots to create the user flow of your prototype.
Since motion is such an important part of designing experiences on wearable devices, don’t forget you can use all of our mobile transitions on your watch designs.