InVision V7 lets you quickly create interactive prototypes and gather instant feedback from your users/stakeholders.
To get started, you must create your mockups/wireframes in another design tool, like InVision Studio, Sketch, or Photoshop. If you need a free online tool, consider InVision Freehand, Pencil Project, wireframe.cc, or moqups.com.
You can also check out this site for popular device image sizing (including desktop/laptop monitors, click the upper right icon for monitors). If uploading screen images directly to InVision rather than syncing design files with Craft Sync, you will need to edit your images using an external image editor (e.g., Omnigraffle, Adobe Photoshop, Pencil Project, or Microsoft Paint) prior to uploading your image files in InVision.
Once you’re ready to get started, follow these steps:
- Sign in to InVision here:
- At the top right of the page, click the + Create button, and then click Prototype.
- Enter a prototype name and select the device type you want.
- Click the Create button or press Enter.
- You have a couple of options for adding screens to your prototype:
- Add hotspots to create the user flow of your prototype.
After completing those steps, you're ready to share your document with your clients or stakeholders to view and/or comment.