InVision Cloud V7: How do I remove users from my Enterprise team?
Before you start
Here are some important things to note before removing someone from your team:
- This article is specific to Enterprise accounts only.
- Only an owner, admin, or manager can remove a user from an organization.
- Before removing a user, be sure to transfer any prototypes owned by that user to another user on the Enterprise account.
- Removed users can no longer access prototypes or assets. All hotspots, comments, and changes previously made by the user will remain.
- Design System Manager (DSM) permissions are managed separately. To remove a user from your DSM organization, read this article: Adding and Removing People in DSM
To remove a user from your team:
- Sign in to InVision.
- Just below the URL bar, click Team.
- On the People tab, click Team or Invitations and scroll through the list of users to find the person you want to remove.
- To the right of the person’s name and email address, click the currently assigned role (e.g., Owner).
If removing some via the InVitations tab, instead click Remove just below the person's email address.
- Click Remove from team, and then click the red Remove button.
If you need to remove multiple members from your team, bulk editing makes it quick and painless.