InVision Cloud V7: How do I remove users from my Enterprise team?
Before you start
Here are some important things to note before removing someone from your team:
- This article is specific to Enterprise accounts only.
- Only an owner, admin, or manager can remove a user from an organization.
- After removing a user, you'll need to transfer their prototypes to another user on the Enterprise account.
- Removed users can no longer access prototypes or assets. All hotspots, comments, and changes previously made by the user will remain.
- Design System Manager (DSM) permissions are managed separately. To remove a user from your DSM organization, read this article: Adding and Removing People in DSM
To remove a user from your team:
- Sign in to your InVision Enterprise here:
- In the lower-left corner, click the [Your Team Name] dropdown, and then click People & Team settings.
The Team page will open with the People tab active.
- Click Team or Invitations and scroll through the list of users to find the person you want to remove.
- To the right of the person’s name and email address, click the More icon () .
- Click Remove from team, and then click the red Remove button.
If you need to remove multiple members from your team, bulk editing makes it quick and painless.