InVision Cloud V7: How do I remove a user from my Enterprise member list?
This article provides answers for InVision Cloud V7. If you’re on V6 of InVision, read this article instead. Not sure which version you're using? Find out now.
The following article only applies to Enterprise subscriptions only.
To remove a member or guest from your team, you must be an administrator.
To remove a user from your Enterprise company:
- Sign in to your InVision Enterprise here:
- Just below the URL bar, click Team.
- On the People tab, click Team or Guests or Invitations, and then scroll through the list of users to find the person you want to remove.
- To the right of the person’s name and email address, click the drop-down arrow.
- Click Remove from team, and then click the red Remove button.