InVision Cloud V7: How do I remove a user from my Enterprise member list?
Before you start
Here are some important things to note before removing someone from your team:
- This article is specific to Enterprise accounts only.
- Only an owner or admin can remove a user from an organization.
- Before removing a user, be sure to transfer any prototypes owned by that user to another user on the Enterprise account.
- Removed users can no longer access prototypes or assets. All hotspots, comments, and changes previously made by the user will remain.
- Design System Manager (DSM) permissions are managed separately. To remove a user from your DSM organization, read this article: Adding and Removing People in DSM
To remove a user from your Enterprise account:
- Sign in to your InVision Cloud V7 Enterprise account and navigate to the Team page.
- Click the People tab.
- In the left sidebar, click Team.
To remove a guest or revoke an invitation, instead click Guests or Invitations, respectively.
- To the right of the member's name, click the drop-down arrow and select Remove from team.
- Click Remove.