To add a user to your Enterprise team, you must be an Admin (or a Manager if the option to invite users has been enabled for the Manager role). We also allow you to control access by assigning roles to your users, and there are additional permissions you can use to more finely control what each role can do.
To add a user to your Enterprise team:
- Sign in to your InVision Enterprise here: your-team-name.invisionapp.com
- Just below the URL bar, click Team.
- On the People tab, click the pink + sign at the top right.
- In the Who are you inviting to your-team-name? dialog, click the appropriate Invite button (for either Members or Guests).
- In the Invite people to your-team-name dialog, enter the invitees’ email addresses, and click the Next button.
- In the Invite person to the your-team-name team dialog, verify that the info is accurate and then click the Invite button.