To add a user to your Enterprise team, you must be an Admin (or a Manager if the option to invite users has been enabled for the Manager role). You can also control access by assigning roles to your users.
To add a user to your Enterprise team:
- Sign in to your InVision Enterprise here: your-team-name.invisionapp.com
- Just below the URL bar, click Team.
- On the People tab, click the pink + sign at the top right.
- In the Who are you inviting to your-team-name? dialog, click the appropriate Invite button (for either Members or Guests).
- In the Invite people to your-team-name dialog, enter the invitees’ email addresses, and click the Next button.
- In the Invite person to the your-team-name team dialog, verify that the info is accurate and then click the Invite button.
To let people join your team without requiring an invitation, you can set up Open Enrollment. With Open Enrollment enabled, anyone can sign in to the team by using an approved email address—i.e., an email address from an email domain that a team owner has previously approved.