Craft Manager handles InVision authentication from your desktop, so only authorized users can view and publish documents for your team.
Signing in to Craft Manager
If you haven't installed Craft yet, please see the "Installing Craft Manager" section below before attempting to sign in.
To sign in to Craft Manager for InVision Cloud V7:
- In the Mac menu bar, click the Craft Manager icon:
- From the Prototypes tab in the Craft Manager modal, click the Sign In button.
Note: Alternatively, in the upper-right corner of the Craft Manager modal, click the settings cogwheel icon, and then click Sign In.
- At the bottom of the modal, click the Sign in with your domain link, enter your team’s unique domain (e.g., in-v7.invisionapp.com for the Cloud V7 preview), and click the blue Continue button.
- Enter your username and password.
- If you belong to more than one team in the Cloud V7 environment, click the specific team you want to access.
After signing in, you can see a list of your team’s prototypes on the Prototypes tab of the Craft Manager dialog, or you can use the Craft Sync plugin in Sketch or Photoshop to publish prototypes to your team.
Installing Craft Manager
Craft Manager is available for download. Once you’ve downloaded the application, you're ready to install it:
- Double-click the Craft Manager.zip file you downloaded.
- In your Downloads folder, double-click the Craft Manager icon.
- A new window appears asking if you’d like to move Craft Manager to the Applications folder. Make your selection, and Craft Manager will install into the appropriate folder.
- In the Mac menu bar, click the Craft Manager icon () to open the plugin manager.
- In the Tools tab of the Craft Manager dialog, to the right of either the Sketch Tools or Photoshop Tools heading (or both), click Install.
After that, you should be ready to use the sign-in instructions above and start using the Craft plugins.