- Users no longer see “Download mobile app” page when they are browsing InVision via Android mobile app
- Added a lot of improvements to process image thumbnails faster and make this processing more reliable
- Users will no longer be blocked by browser pop-up warnings when trying to open a prototype in Freehand. The new tab will open instantly
- Applied 10MB image file limit for board images
- Users who try to upload images larger than 10MB to boards or prototypes will see an error message which will let them know about the limit. The previous error message did not mention 10MB limit explicitly
- Fixed a case where users would see 'Sorry… for some reason we could not load your prototype' error when their connection would drop for a split-second. Added some additional retry mechanisms that will automatically try to re-connect users
- We introduced a number of performance improvements to our product that will make it more reliable and faster
- Added additional monitoring and alerting to determine when the product is experiencing difficulties.
CRAFT + SYNC
- Sketch 49.1 compatibility: Craft Prototyping was not compatible with the Sketch 49.1 beta.
- High CPU usage: Users will no longer experience an issue that was causing CPU spikes when using Craft Manager.
- Canceling Publishing: Craft + Sync again supports canceling the current sync.
- Stability and speed improvements: A number of fixes were introduced for stability and speed improvements when using Craft Publishing.
- Password manager windows hidden: Users will no longer see an an issue where password managers were hidden by Craft Manager.
- Improved invalid credentials message: When entering an invalid username/password an 'invalid refresh token' message was shown. This now displays a meaningful message.
- Mac menu bar item apps hiding Craft Manager: Menu bar item control apps such as Bartender were hiding Craft Manager for some users.
MOBILE - iOS
MOBILE - Android
- Version 0.118 - Public Beta: Studio projects are now appearing in the app.
- Version 0.118 - Public Beta: This release included stability improvements and bug fixes.