InVision Boards provide a flexible space to tell stories, share files, and collaborate with team members throughout the entire design process.
You can add the following file types to your boards:
- Graphics: PNGs, JPGs, GIFs, etc.
Note: Images must not exceed 10MB (megabytes) per file.
- Source Files: Photoshop, AI, Sketch
- Font Files: OTF, TTF, etc. (Please ensure that your license allows for posting any font files. Also, you'll need to use a TTF file if you would like to be able to view examples of your font from within the board.)
- Color Swatches: Use HEX values to add your swatches.
- Text Documents: DOC, DOCX, etc.
- Spreadsheet Documents: XLS, XLSX, etc.
- Presentation Documents: PPT, PPTX, etc.
- Audio Files: MP3, etc.
- Video Files: AVI, MOV, etc.
- Code Files: HTML, CSS, JS, etc.
- ZIP Files
- All other non-system file types
For more information on Boards, check out our detailed guide: Creating and Sharing a Board