CRAFT + SYNC
- Sketch 49 compatibility: Craft Prototyping was not immediately compatible with the new.
- Sketch 49 release: Excessive memory/CPU usage - complex Sketch files were using excessive resources when syncing with Craft Manager.
- Updated publishing fixes: A number of issues were fixed thanks to the new publishing workflow.
- Craft Sync detaching/deleting symbols: Fixed a rare but nasty bug that resulted in symbols being removed or left in a detached state after syncing.
- Sketch crashing: There were a few edge cases that were causing Sketch to crash during the sync process. Syncing no longer happens in Sketch which prevents Sketch itself from crashing during that process.
- Nested grouped symbols: We now support symbols that are self-referencing within a group.
- Sketch freezing: Syncing complex Sketch files may result in slowdown in performance or indefinite hanging. This is no longer the case.
- Hidden layer: We no longer send up broken assets of hidden layers.
- Grouped symbol assets: If symbol layers are grouped, in Inspect the symbol layer name will show as the group layer name instead and if marked for export, that asset will also not appear under Inspect assets
- Assets with forward slashes: We now support Inspect assets with a “xx/xx” naming convention.
- Increase supported screen size: We now supporting syncing screen sizes over 16000px in height.
MOBILE - iOS
MOBILE - Android
- Version 0.104 - Public Beta
- Version 0.103 - Public Beta
- Version 0.102 - Public Beta
- Version 0.101 - Public Beta
- Version 0.100 - Public Beta
- All versions above included stability improvements and bug fixes