View your team's prototypes and freehands via the Documents tab in the Craft Manager modal.
Documents are scoped to the team you are currently signed in to, and they're sorted by most recently updated. Clicking a prototype or freehand in that list will take you to InVision, where you can view the prototype or freehand and make changes.
Before you can view and sync prototypes or freehands for a different team, you’ll need to switch teams within Craft Manager.
To switch teams in Craft Manager:
- In the Mac menu bar, click the Craft icon .
- At the top right of the Craft modal, click the settings icon ().
- Hover over the current team name and click Switch Teams.
- In your browser, locate the team you want to launch and click Select.
- If you're not automatically redirected to Craft Manager, click Open Craft Manager in the modal.