- UPDATE NEEDED IN PLUGIN SETUP - A major release for InVision for Jira Server add-on from version 2.0 which includes a new Server URL scheme. This requires an adjustment to the Server URL that you’ve configured in the plugin previously. In the plugin configuration page please update Server URL to https://projects.invisionapp.com. Read more in InVision support portal.
- From now on InVision for Jira Server integration only supports HTTPS protocol for security reasons (does not allow HTTP).
- InVision for Jira Server add-on load performance was improved.
- Resolved InVision for Jira Server add-on installation issues that were occurring for some Server environments.
MOBILE - iOS
- Included fix that was causing PC users to not be able to sign in successfully.
- Included stability improvements.
- Included a fix that improved the updating speed when viewing larger prototypes.
- Included a fix that caused users to not see any comments if they did not have a Board.
MOBILE - Android