Does the InVision iOS app support SSO for Enterprise accounts?
The InVision iOS app supports Single Sign-On (SSO) for Enterprise accounts. To learn more about SSO and Enterprise accounts, check out this article.
To sign in to an Enterprise account with SSO via the InVision iOS App:
- Open the InVision app and touch Sign In.
- On the sign-in screen, just below the Email address field, tap the Know your team domain? link.
- Enter your team’s unique domain (e.g.,
your-company-name.invisionapp.com), and then touch Continue.
- Touch Sign in.
- Enter your SSO credentials.
The SSO sign-in experience (the additional SSO screens you see) varies based on your SSO service provider.
- When you are returned to the InVision sign-in screen from step 4, touch Sign In again.
The InVision app will then open to the homescreen, where you can access your projects for the Enterprise.