Note: This article refers to a method of file syncing that is being discontinued. Please see the announcement for more details. We strongly recommend that you start using Craft Sync now.
To start syncing with Google Drive:
- Hover over your name at the top right and click View Profile.
- Click SYNC from the navigation menu.
- Click the blue CONNECT button next to Google Drive.
- Click the blue CONNECT button again to confirm.
- If you have multiple Google accounts, you’ll be prompted to choose the one you’d like to sync with.
- Click Allow to give InVision access to your Google Drive.
Once you’ve followed the instructions above, go back to your prototype dashboard, click the pink + icon, select the Google Drive icon on the right hand side, and select your file(s) from the Google Drive file chooser that pops up. Then click Select, and your screen(s) will generate within your prototype.