To create a wearables prototype:
- Log in to your account and click the + button on the right.
- Select Create New Prototype.
- Select your wearables type, then click Get Started.
- Upload your pre-created screens/wireframes/mockups and add hotspots to create the user flow of your prototype.
- Share your project your clients or stakeholders to view and/or comment.
Since motion is such an important part of designing experiences on wearable devices, don’t forget you can use all of our mobile transitions on your watch designs. And you can upload awesome animated GIFs for custom interactions too.
To change an existing prototype to a wearables prototype, see here.