Currently, you can only embed a single screen of a desktop prototype, as opposed to an entire prototype. You can leverage the Live Embed feature by selecting ••• and the </> icon on any given screen thumbnail and selecting the desired channel by which you want to embed the screen.
You can embed an entire mobile prototype within an external environment. Here’s how:
- Click the prototype you wish to embed.
- Click the ••• button (next to Assets under your prototype name).
- Click </> Embed Prototype at the top of the menu.
- Choose whether you’d like to embed via Embedly or an iframe embed code.
- You will be presented with the custom embed code for your mobile prototype.
- Click the green Copy Code button.
- Copy and insert wherever you would like in your external environment.
In many ways, you will be dependent on the settings, accesses, and setup of the external site. InVision Support can only help with the generation of the above embed code. If any issues are experienced actually embedding the prototype, we recommend contacting whomever manages the external site.