How do I transfer my prototype to a Team plan?
With InVision Cloud, you can transfer a prototype from your personal plan to a Team plan at any time.
Currently, it is not possible to transfer Studio prototypes to a Team plan.
To transfer ownership of a prototype to a Team plan:
- Sign in to your account and navigate to the Projects page.
- Click to open your desired prototype.
- At the top of the prototype dashboard, next to Assets, click the ••• (more) icon.
- Click Transfer Ownership.
- Click the link Or transfer this prototype to another user via email and enter the Team plan owner's email address.
- Click Yes, Transfer Prototype.
The recipient will receive an email invite. Once they accept the invite, ownership will be transferred, and the whole team will be able to access the prototype.
To create a prototype on a Team plan, check out this article: How do I create a prototype on a Team plan?