How do I remove members from a Team plan?
Before you start
Here are some important things to note before removing someone from your team:
- This article is for Team accounts only. If you are on an Enterprise plan, read this article.
- Only the Team owner can remove a member.
- When you remove a member, they can no longer access prototypes or assets. All hotspots, comments, and changes previously made by the member will remain.
- Design System Manager (DSM) permissions are managed separately. To remove a member from your DSM organization, read this article: Adding and Removing People in DSM.
To remove users from your team:
- Sign in to your account and navigate to the People page.
- Hover over the member and click View Profile.
- Beneath the member's name and profile icon, click the ••• (more) menu.
- Click Remove from Team.
- To confirm, click Yes, Remove from Team.
If you navigate back to the People tab, you should notice that the member is gone.