Before you start
- Only an admin can remove a member from the Enterprise.
- When you remove a member, you don't need to transfer any prototypes. Prototypes created within an Enterprise account are owned by the Enterprise.
- Removed members can no longer access prototypes or assets. All hotspots, comments, and changes previously made by the member will remain.
- Design System Manager (DSM) permissions are managed separately. To remove a member from your DSM organization, read this article: Managing users in DSM
To remove members from your Enterprise organization:
- Sign in to your Enterprise account:
- At the top of the page, click People.
- To the left of each member you want to remove, select the round checkbox.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click the - Remove button
- In the Remove Members from dialog, click the Remove button.