Duplicating a prototype, board, or freehand allows you to work on new ideas without disrupting your original designs.
Before you start
Here are a few things to note before duplicating documents:
- Currently, it's not possible to duplicate Studio prototypes from InVision V6.
- Duplicate prototypes do not include the original comments, notes, tour points, screen history, or collaborators.
- Duplicate boards include all files and assets, but they do not include the original comments or collaborators.
Duplicating a document
To duplicate a document:
- Sign in to your account and navigate to the Documents page.
- Hover over the document you want to duplicate and click the ••• (more) icon.
- Click Duplicate.
- To confirm, click Duplicate again.