Before you start
Before transferring a prototype, please read the following notes:
- To transfer prototypes from an Enterprise account or between Enterprise accounts, please contact InVision support.
- If you have a personal InVision account and also belong to an InVision Enterprise team, you may need to transfer prototypes from your non-Enterprise account to your Enterprise team. To do so, check out this article: How do I transfer prototypes from my personal account to my Enterprise account?
- Existing share links will remain active.
- Currently, you can only transfer prototypes. Transferring ownership of other project types isn't possible.
- Comments will transfer with prototypes.
- When transferring from one personal account to another personal account, all current collaborators will remain on the prototype.
To transfer ownership of a prototype:
- Sign in to InVision and open your prototype.
- Click the ••• (more) menu, then click Transfer ownership.
- Enter the account owner's email address.
If you're also a member of an Enterprise team, you may notice a Select a company or team drop-down. Use this option if you need to transfer to an Enterprise account. Otherwise, click the link Or transfer this prototype to another user via email and enter the account owner's email address.
- Click Yes, Transfer Prototype.
InVision will then send the recipient an email invite. After accepting the invite, the recipient becomes the prototype owner.