Before you start
Before transferring a prototype, please read the following notes:
- To transfer prototypes from an Enterprise account or between Enterprise accounts, please contact support.
- To transfer prototypes from a non-Enterprise account to an Enterprise account, check out this article: How do I transfer prototypes from my personal account to my Enterprise account?
- If transferring a prototype from a non-Enterprise account to another non-Enterprise account, the existing share links will remain active.
- If transferring a prototype from an Enterprise account to a non-Enterprise account, the share links will not remain active, so the new owner will need to create new share links.
- Currently, you can only transfer prototypes. It is not possible to transfer ownership of other project types.
To transfer ownership of a prototype:
- Sign in to your account and navigate to the Projects page.
- Open your prototype and, to the right of the Assets tab, click the ••• (more) icon.
- Click Transfer Ownership.
- Enter the recipient's email address and click Yes, Transfer Prototype.
Note: The recipient must have an active InVision account.
InVision sends the recipient an email invite. After accepting the invite, the recipient becomes the prototype owner. If the prototype causes the recipient to exceed their project limit, they will need to upgrade their plan.