Before you start
- This article does not apply to Private Cloud instances of InVision.
- You must be at least a contributor in the Enterprise you are transferring to.
- All collaborators who should continue to access this prototype must be at least reviewers in the Enterprise account before transferring. Otherwise, they will be removed as collaborators upon transfer.
- Existing public share links will continue to work unless they are revoked.
- Studio prototypes cannot be transferred.
- It is not currently possible to transfer prototypes between V6 and V7.
This article only applies to transferring prototypes. If you need to transfer a freehand, board, or DSM library, contact InVision Support.
Transferring a prototype to your Enterprise
To transfer ownership of a prototype to your V6 Enterprise:
- Sign in to your personal account (i.e. in projects.invisionapp.com).
- Navigate to the Projects page and click your desired prototype.
- In the menu bar directly above the prototype screens, click the ••• (more) icon.
- Click Transfer Ownership.
- To select your Enterprise account, click the dropdown arrow.
- Click Yes, Transfer Prototype.