How do I remove a prototype from my dashboard?
It is possible to remove a prototype from your dashboard. However, depending on your plan type, the process will differ slightly. Follow the instructions below that best align with your situation.
Team or personal account
To remove a prototype from your dashboard, you must first leave it so you're no longer a collaborator on the prototype.
To leave a prototype:
- Sign in to your InVision Cloud account and navigate to the Projects page.
- Click the prototype you want to open.
- Near the top of the page, next to Assets, click the ••• (more) icon.
- Click Leave Prototype.
For Enterprise plans, only admins, managers, or contributors can remove prototypes from the dashboard.
To remove a prototype from the dashboard in your Enterprise account:
- Sign in to your InVision Cloud Enterprise account.
- Navigate to the Projects page and click the prototype you want to open.
- At the top-right of the page, click your avatar.
- In the Share modal, click the check next to your name.
- Click Update.
The prototype should now be removed from your dashboard.